Friday, February 22, 2013

This Week's Barking News Roundup - 02/22/13

Laws prohibit annoying, barking dogs

Excerpt: I moved to my present home last September. My next door neighbor, who seems very nice, has four rescue dogs that bark all day long. They bark at me, at passersby, or just bark at nothing. At first, it mildly bothered me but now it’s driving me crazy.

The advice given to this bark-beleaguered  person is typical. Talk to the neighbor. (Might as well talk to a brick wall.) Try mediation. (Equally useless.) Call the police at their non-emergency number. (Which means that you'll get a response when hell freezes over.)

 Want to offer your own advice? Click the above link to comment on the article.

Pretty short News Roundup this week. But, as far as people wishing to live in peace getting any sort of help, it's the same-old same-old. Had enough? Don't yell at the barking dogs. Or their owners. You'll just lose your voice and add more noise pollution to your neighborhood. Instead, why not try the tee shirts and bumper stickers in the QuietBarkingDogs store. They'll get your point across. Quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment